Who am I?
A dedicated 3D digital artist and character sculptor my goal is to participate in original projects and create images that touch and inspire people.
My experience includes working in Japan, Canada and Switzerland for global VFX studios, independent gaming companies, government funded initiatives as well as freelancing for local and foreign clients.
For new opportunities please contact me through email or linkedin.
3DS Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, Xnormal, CrazyBump, Unreal engine, Unity and others
- Attentive of evoking emotional response through art, Masters degree project in VR (Virtual reality headset Vive) and virtual characters empathy
- Dynamic in teamwork, autonomous and resourceful
- Specialization in character creation
- Competent in wide range of disciplines : concept art, modeling, texturing, rigging, weighting, animating and rendering (generalist skills)
3D Modeler Digital District - Montreal, Canada
- Creating characters and props for feature big office movies and shows such as Hellboy, Playmobil, The Lighthouse, Angel has Fallen
Character 3D Artist Ishiguro Intelligent Robotics Lab - Osaka,Japan
- Creating 3D rigged models for various androids and robots in the renowned Ishiguro Intelligent Robotics Lab using diverse techniques and unique constraints.
Lead 3D Artist Playmind - Montreal, Canada
-Working on the Inner Friend game as well as Ubisoft's Assasins Creed London Gangs mobile game, Airbus and Sapporo for Igloofest festival
3D Artist Boegli Gravures - Switzerland
-Creating 3d models in 3ds Max using company patented techniques
-Retouching with Photoshop and Illustrator
3D Artist/Animator Ko-Op Mode
- Create all the animations for the GNOG! game
- Build custom rigs and use biped for diverse characters - Model secondary characters and props
- Texture and unwrap UVs of various props and characters
3D Artist Critical Hit incubator
- Draw the characters concept art
- Create the modeling, rigs and weighting for the characters
- Optimise the UVs and create and apply the textures - Animate the characters
- Do the concept art and modeling for the environnement, texture and integrate it in Unity
- Design the level, set the scene in Unity, place the props, the lighting, cameras and special effects, add the characters
Lead 3D Artist and Animator Funcom Internship program
- Draw the concept art for the characters
- Sculpt, model and texture the main characters in 3ds Max and Zbrush
- Construct around 20 cycles of in-game animations for the main characters
- Create additional props for the game
- Teach the other teammates how to create 3D models
- Offer technical support to the other artists
UQAC (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi) Centre NAD Masters in Art (3D Animation video games)
UQAC (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi) Centre NAD Bachelors degree (3D Animation video games)
UQAM(Université du Québec à Montréal) Visual and media arts
UQAM Art history
La Cité collégiale Ottawa- DEC (3D Animation cinema)
Languages: English, French, Bulgarian, basic Japanese